Quatrain Creative will partner with Big Think to help define content goals, develop a content roadmap, and collaborate to produce thought leadership pieces. This partnership will include the following elements:
- Lead brainstorming session
- Help solidify goals
- Schedule content timelines
- Research and writing for all content pieces
- Attend brainstorming session, coming prepared with verticals, goals, marketing personas, or any other content goals
- Adhere to content timeline with all approvals, edits, revisions, and publishing schedules
- Attend all check-in sessions
- Remain available for SME interviews and company questions
Below is a budget based on the scope of work outlined in this proposal.
Monthly Content Engagement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Service Agreement is between Big Think (“Client”) and Quatrain Creative, LLC (“Quatrain”).
Quatrain Creative is both a provider of ongoing consulting services to drive digital content approach as well as to execute that approach delivering the co-developed concepts in complete and ready-to-publish form. The initial scope will consist of the consulting relationship and the pieces produced as a result of the partnership. During the initial period of this relationship, we will examine and evaluate the results of the work against the goals of the content and potentially adjust scope if needed.
- Client understands that this process and the content built from it is dependent on remaining engaged and available to the process. Collaboration is required for best results and to achieve goals.
- Client will provide relevant background information, including website links, PowerPoint decks, presentation scripts/notes, relevant logins, and access to SMEs.
- Client recognizes that Quatrain has dedicated resources to the production and project management of this engagement, and that Client must respond to SME requests, revision and edit requests, and approvals on schedule. Quatrain does not accept responsibility for late or missed delivery of revisions or deliverables.
- When necessary, Client will provide access to other key team members.
Pricing and Payment Terms
Quatrain has made every effort to provide the most accurate scope and budget based on your input to date. During the requirements and development phase, Quatrain will identify any new elements or functionality that may affect the costs of this project. We will not adjust costs without your permission.
Quatrain will invoice the Client at the beginning of the partnership and then monthly. Client agrees to pay Quatrain upon receipt of each invoice. In the event payment is not made within five days of receipt, Quatrain reserves the right to stop work until payment is received. In the event that we incur legal fees, costs, and disbursements in an effort to collect our invoices, you agree to reimburse us for these expenses.
Cancellation of Plans
After the initial engagement, our relationship will continue in a month-to-month fashion until receipt of notice of cancellation. To cancel we require 30 days’ notice as we book out our consulting and writing time well in advance. Should Client wish to end the agreement at the end of the engagement without proper notice, Client agrees to reimburse Quatrain for all costs and expenses incurred prior to the change which relate to non-cancelable commitments, and to defend, indemnify and hold Quatrain harmless for any liability relating to such action. Quatrain will use best efforts to minimize such costs and expenses.
Ownership of Content Marketing Pieces
Payment of the monthly fee transfers copyright of all pieces produced during that month. Copyright will be automatically assigned for those pieces as follows: The text, images, and artwork produced under this Service Agreement shall be the property of the Client, and the Client may publish the piece at that time. Client agrees that Quatrain reserves the right to display the works produced on business marketing reels and on Quatrain’s website and social channels.
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia.
- The parties each individually represent and warrant that each has full power and authority to enter into this Service Agreement and to perform all of their obligations hereunder without violating the legal or equitable rights of any third party.
- Except as otherwise set forth or referred to in this Agreement, this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire Agreement and understanding between the parties hereto as to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior discussions, agreements and understandings of every kind and nature between them as to such subject matter.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under any present or future law, then that provision will be fully severable. In such instance, this Agreement will be construed and enforced as if the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of this Agreement, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.